Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Joysum

Is happiness like energy, to which the law of conservation applies or like entropy, the sum total of which increases in every system over time.
 
I see happy people around me. Should I feel happier? I see two little kids smiling as I sing or play to them. I do feel happier. Some reactions are exothermic, and others endothermic. Some interactions give out net joy and leave behind a warm admixture. Some suck enough happiness and have a freezing residual compound.
 
Philosophy starts with analogy but continues on to... well... to philosophy. No truth is permanent, but some truths are factoids, and maybe I prefer those, cause if a truth is not debatable, it's not worth it's while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My physics of philosophy
E=MC^2
Ecstasy = More*(Cheerfulness)^2

Joy is infinite & we are constantly seeking more of it - as if its the only objective of life :)
why else do u think everyone wants to live longer & longer (except for a few ppl...ahem...)