Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Shun Soft Stuff

Tushar Gupta joined Deutsche Bank from ISB in 2005. He has worked there for a year now as a Trading Associate (or some post to that effect). He was from IIT Delhi and Capital One. Ranked 4th in ISB, did a good ELP on Volatility trading with ICICI. Smart guy... He's a success. He is not a geek.

Still, while at ISB he mostly opted out the softer side of life here (in which I also include "power networking"). Is there a point I see there? A lesson? What am I here for? And what is my calling? Calling... hmm that odd word again. Call me. I should be a rock otherwise, maybe even an island.

Going to Bangalore this term break to reignite a few friendships, all failing due to my negligence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do u define success?
K

Kishore said...

All the best for the End Term, dude.. Happy Vacation too...

Anonymous said...

Must read, available in LRC :)

Success Vs Joy - Geet Sethi

Cheerio!!