Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tagged!

Back, I rise from the ashes of a bad term-end's aftermath... Tagged! by Swapnil, Chiranth, Vinay and read by a few others who prefer art or music to blog-words as their preferred mode of expression, I feel awright. Here goes... reminds me of the multicolored slam-books of yore.

I am thinking
I could have done better than that. I should have had better than this.

I said
I believe... I am not obsessed

I want
To see the world, before making one for myself.

I wish
I was 25 years old. Umm... make that 24.

I miss
My nostalgia

I hear
Bhagwan speak into my ears that Forward Rate Premium equals Interest Rate Differential.

I wonder
If I will need to fallback on my fallback, and if it IS after all a fallback.

I regret
Forgetting... everything.

I am
Analytical.

I dance
like Mithun... say some. They call me Disco.

I sing!

I cry
when I have to absolutely.

I am not
sorted out about my priorities yet.

I write
so that I can reach out to myself

I confuse
Phoenix with Sphinx... which one rose from the ashes?

I need
to sleep less.

I should
stop dreaming about what's already real.

I finish
by tagging Shivangi and P ... (who won't tell me the blog address). And being almost last in the game, everyone else is already 'taken'.

No comments: