Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bananas Split

This didn't make it.
 
I met myself in my head...

I: Who are you?

Me: I?

I: No that's me.

Me: But I am me.

I: And, I am I.

Me: Good, glad we could sort that out before April next.

I: Capital. Dude, I've been seeing you tad too often. You belong here?

Me: Its debatable who owns this place, friend. Who came here first?

I: Dunno man, I have trouble remembering things, you see.

Me: And I remember everything; everything, except this one piece of the jigsaw. You don't want me to leave, do you?

I: Oh no, no. There's enough room for a hundred in here. Big, warm, cozy... it's a happy brain, ain't it?

Me: Aah. That I doubt prima facie. It works for me... but could do with a Porche 'esque engine and style.

I: You got to balance the drive and dough man. See the ground it covers on minimum feed at .

Me: You mean the miles per gallon.

I: ... or gallons per mile, or whatever makes that graph line straight without using that log thingy.

Me: Regression. I see you've learnt well. Now, did you manage to get a life eventually?

I: Oh apples... I mean ample. Sure, don't you think it's fun? Look at the people, place, parties... profs too. It's cool. I just can't get enough of it! Can't wait for the party tonight. Rocking!

Me: You on steroids or speed?

I: Hey, watch it. No drugs in here.

Me: Was a joke. You seem to have lost your brain, which is ironical, because you live in one. Anyhow I wrote a little something for you.

Yawn yawn lack sleep. Do I look cool?

Yes sir, yes, red eyes sag, you drool

on for a nap here, on for that dame,

on for a little joy 'ere its late again.

I: Hey that's nice. I dunno if you're taking my trip in those lines, but I like it. Agree, that sums up my life, but what about you, man?

Me: Figured out my direction finally, the path where money lies, though only to be played with. But then, the leader turned out to seem a fuehrer to few. Mutiny is checked, but bile remains.

I: What was that? I got hints but...

Me: Like deciphering the photocopies of color-coded histograms in course packs?

I: Exactly. Even with several good guesses, I still ain't sure.

Me: The best nations have the greatest turmoil. It's sort of... you know, unfortunate but inevitable.

I: I know... Aaaarhhh, at some point of time, you got to start thinking big.

Me: Precisely. Are you with me on this?

I: Yep, but guess we should just let the wonderful things happen.

Me: Well, I would rate my current state of affairs as 'Low, Medium, High'

I: Haha. But, I wouldn't trade this life for anything.

Me: Yes, and I've learnt the tricks of free trade. Coming for a walk around the cortex?

I: Sure. Give me a minute  to make this guy comb his hair. No one likes his ruffled look here.

Me: And after the walk let's conspire to make him go gym a bit. We need his fitness. Bye.

I: Adios! 
Me: Salut! Let's go learn Japanese too.

No comments: