Friday, August 04, 2006

Tiny Dots

It had been grey all this while for a long time. This evening it turned orange, and then green. Green for a minute or two and then poof, two dots went grey again. When I have learnt to live with grey, I can't withstand a green any more. I continue reading 'An Equal Music' by Vikram Seth. Before turning each page, I remind myself about the to-do's for tomorrow, about my 8-hour sleep requirement, that I need to 'ferme le livre' (learning French). And then I start reading the next page. Three dots, a tri-colour'ed ellipsis ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four posts in an evening... Coming back to life, eh?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I fear
I am something of an exile
in my own self
and when i go to the grass roots
to discover my true self
I find I am more alienated
from myself

K